Welcome to the website for the School to Succeed series.
From this website you can preview and purchase the two unique, laminated Manuals which make up the School to Succeed series.
• A Manual of Pole and Gridwork Exercises (Book 1)
• From Gridwork to the Show-Jumping Ring (Book 2)
Gridwork is a progressive training system which uses poles and fences set at pre-determined distances. Both manuals provide specific distances for horses, 148cm, 138cm and 128cm ponies.
Gridwork exercises will teach a horse to be:
• athletic – quick-thinking – accurate – confident
Gridwork exercises will improve a horse’s:
• rhythm – balance – reactions – style – technique
Gridwork will also benefit a rider enormously. Whether an experienced rider or a complete beginner, using gridwork exercises will provide the opportunity to practise style, position and balance while jumping a fence. A rider will quickly notice improvements in:
• confidence – sense of rhythm – reactions – the ability to judge distances